Monday, October 6, 2014

Do you know what POLYPHONIC SINGING is? in my long career nothing has awed me more, check this out

So many years dedicated to be a Boca Raton Vocal Coach and I have never seen a demonstration like this one. I had heard of Polyphonic Singing but since I had never seen it I though it was another Vocal Coaching myth.
This ability is almost not human, and the expertise Anna Maria showcases here is uncanny. As a Boca raton Vocal Coach I have to say that even though I understand the theory behind it, I really find it hard to put it into practice, let alone training on it.
Until I master it I left you with tho demonstration of Anna Maria Hefele who is just magic.
Remember, if you need a Boca Raton Vocal Coach do not hesitate in contacting me.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment